Fishing is defined as the term to catch wild fish for one’s recreation or commercial uses. Nowadays recreational or sport types of fishing become more popular. Fishing tips help them who wants to catch fish.
To catch fish there are many ways are invented like angling, netting, trapping, gathering etc. There are some techniques for fishing as a beginner. As a beginner it’s always seem hard to catch fish. Here we give the best fishing tips for beginners in 2019. Follow those basic fishing tips to make a successful fishing journey.
Find a Location
The first thing you should learn before going for a fishing journey is to find a perfect location. Google can help you to find the best location. Also you can contact with the locals about the place. Learn about the weather or month, the condition of the water, temperature etc for the location you will decided to go. Because those factor have a great effect on fishing.
Freshwater or Saltwater
Types of water whether you want to go is also important. There is difference between freshwater and saltwater fishing.
Freshwater fishing means fishing in fresh water like ponds, rivers, lakes, creeks etc. It is the best way for angling. Also It doesn’t need so much fishing equipments.
Saltwater means fishing on the ocean. It is the best place for catching big fish. Comparatively, needs more equipment.
So ask yourself whether you want to go for fishing.
Dress-up For Fishing
Dresses are also important factor for going to fishing. Suitable dress can make you relax and also help for surviving on the condition. Here some list are given that you must need whether you will go for fishing.
- T-shirt and pants or shorts
- Shirt (long sleeve)
- Suitable jacket
- Rain coat if need
You should select your dresses with the environment conditions.
Select Your Desire Fishing Type
There are so many types of fishing. It’s totally up to you how you want to fishing. Here we discussed some popular types of fishing.
1. Angling: The process of fishing by a hook and a line is called angling. Perhaps it is the most popular method among the people who catch fishes as recreational activity.
Equipments that are needed for angling-
- Rod and Reel
- Fishing line
- Bag for carrying
Essential tips for angling-
- You should learn about the casting of spinning rod and a bait properly. Before fishing you can practice for better result.
- Depending on the fish that you want to catch you should aware about your bait.
- Keep attention about your lures. Use cheap lures for many time uses. Also you can take multiple lures for testing. That can bring good result.
- For angling under water kayak is the best option. You can easily reach any area by kayaking. Also kayak is relatively cheap.
- Calmness is required during angling.
2. Fish Trapping: Fish trapping is also used for fishing. It is trapping system where fish can go but can’t come out. These are mainly used for commercial purpose. This is also effective way to catch fish with few techniques.
3. By Net: The net that can be able to catch fish by its structure is called fishing net. These net are mainly prepared by nylon. Most popular fishing net are cast net, dragnet, driftnet, coracle net, gill net, hand net etc. These net have their individual character. Fishing nets are mainly used for catching big and more amount of fishes.
4. By Hand gathering: This is a technique to catch fishes by using one’s hand in less deep area in the water. Mainly crabs are caught by hand. This method can’t catch much fish.
5. Others: Without these there are also many fishing method like fly fishing, fishing with animals, jigging etc.
Aware About Your Safety
Safety is placed first beyond all questions. So you should aware about your safety as a beginner. Follow these rules before the journey.
- A first Aid kit is needed for the time of injuries and danger.
- License for the area.
- Careful about your boat.
- Drinking water and Sunscreen
- Gear during raining
Research the Environment
After going to the spot you should research about environment condition. This is also included to fishing tips. Always go out in the morning for fishing. It’s the best time for fishing. Keep notice about the temperature of water. The morning and eveningare the best fishing time in warm water I mean in summer. But in cold weather, midday is the best time for fishing. Again select a calm spot for fishing.
Confidence and Patient
During fishing remember in mind that it is a patient game. So you need too much patient. Stay calm and quit. Don’t move fast. Don’t change the spot quickly if you can’t find fishes.
Be confident. Believe in yourself that I will be going to catch a fish next step. This confidence is helped you to be succeed.
Enjoy Your Fishing Time
Fishing is a thrill game to catch fish with the beautiful nature. So enjoy your time during the fishing. Follow the tips step by step and at a time you will definitely win. Don’t expect more. That can be killed your enjoyment. Make such a mentality that you go for fishing just for enjoy yourself with the wildlife. Whatever happened always take it happily.
Fishing is such an activity that can relief anyone from mental stress like Hiking Camping or other outdoor activities. It also has the benefits of health. It is a way to make relationship between the wildlife. Fishing tips for beginners in 2019 will help you so much for a successful fishing trip. So prepared yourself and go to the nature to explore your fishing journey.